National Anthem Of Bangladesh


My Bengal of gold, I love you
Forever your skies, your air set my heart in tune
as if it were a flute,
In Spring, Oh mother mine, the fragrance from
your mango-groves makes me wild with joy-
Ah, what a thrill !

In Autumn, Oh mother mine,
in the full-blossomed paddy fields,
I have seen spread all over - sweet smiles!
Ah, what a beauty, what shades, what an affection
and what a tenderness !

What a quilt have you spread at the feet of
banyan trees and along the banks of rivers!
Oh mother mine, words from your lips are like
Nectar to my ears !
Ah, what a thrill !

If sadness, Oh mother mine, casts a gloom on your face,
my eyes are filled with tears!

2 comments:

Estelle Foreman said...

@ Awesome! Very Nice collection. I like your blog. I am also trying to create blog.

## The Daughter of Ocean Kuakata BD



## Attractive Tourist Place St. Martin BD

Unknown said...

its such a beautiful blog. I love to blog. i have a site Hotel and furnished apartment in dhaka you can click hrer

Post a Comment

 
Tourism Bangladesh | by TNB ©2010